I'm a garden gnome woodland watering can unpainted ceramic bisque statue and I could be a decorative planter, large flower vase or unique gnome bench. If you want me to hold water or soil I recommend being glazed inside me. I make an outstanding garden statuary for any gnome collection. I stand 11" high x 14" long and weigh about 4 pounds. I am made from ceramic bisque and I need some paint. I'm here for your own creativity and I'm ready to be painted. Be your own creative artist as I'm a great activity for individuals, groups or parties. I'm suitable for children, adults and seniors of all ages who dare to bring me to life. Inexpensive indoor and outdoor water-base acrylic paints are readily available at all craft stores.
Gnome Watering Can Dimension:
* 11" high
* 14" long
* Weight: 4 lbs.
Gnome Watering Can Features:
* Made from clay
* Fired ceramics
* Create with paints or gluing buttons, coins, sequences, glitter, patches or fabric
* Paint using your own acrylic stains (craft stores)
* Spray your own clear gloss or matte finish (craft stores)
* Easily touch up when needed
* Great activity for all children, adults and seniors
* Excellent activity for individuals, parties and groups
Gnome Watering Can Key Points:
* Makes a beautiful indoor figurine, statue or ornament
* Outside use should be in shade away from fading from sun
* Made in the USA
For those who have a kiln or access to a ceramic shop all unfinished or paintable bisque has been fired to a cone of 04. These can be painted with Mayco Stroke & Coat wonderglaze for bisque, Duncan Concepts and other ceramic paint companies with specially designed underglaze paints for bisque and fired at a cone of 06.