I'm Wally Walnut and I'm a lawn tree ent figurine unfinished ceramic bisque craft. I can used as outdoor garden sculpture or a decorative and unique flower vase. If your looking for creative wedding ideas, I make beautiful garden wedding centerpieces. I'm here for your own creativity and ready to be painted. Be your own creative artist as I'm a great activity for individuals, groups or parties. I'm suitable for children, adults and seniors of all ages who dare to bring me to life. Inexpensive indoor and outdoor water-base acrylic paints are readily available at all craft stores.
Please note: Photo is a representation from the mold company of the detail and an idea of what this item can look like when painted. This item is still ceramic bisque for you to paint and create however you would like.
Garden Tree Ent Dimension:
* 16 1/2"H
* Depth of inside vase is 16"
* Weight: 2.5 lbs.
Tree Ent Features:
* Made from clay
* Fired ceramics
* Create yourself with paints or gluing buttons, coins, sequences, glitter, patches or fabric
* Paint using your own acrylic stains (craft stores)
* Spray your own clear gloss or matte finish (craft stores)
* Easily touch up when needed
* Great activity for all children, adults and seniors
* Excellent activity for individuals, parties and groups
Tree Ent Key Points:
* Makes a beautiful indoor figurine, statue or ornament
* Outside use should be in shade away from fading from sun
* Not mass produced
* Made in the USA
For those who have a kiln or access to a ceramic shop all unfinished or paintable bisque has been fired to a cone of 04. These can be painted with Mayco Stroke & Coat wonderglaze for bisque, Duncan Concepts and other ceramic paint companies with specially designed underglaze paints for bisque and fired at a cone of 06.