Hello, my name is Honey and I'm a backyard mushroom ceramic bisque to paint figurine decoration. I am the designated driver at the garden party just in case Fuzzy Foot and Shoe String consume too much rainwater. I'm also neighbors with Fuzzy Foot's and Shoe String's rock friends and I'm a dear friend of the garden gnomes. I stand 8" tall and I'm here for your creativity and am ready to be painted. Be your own creative artist as I'm a great activity for individuals, groups or parties. I'm suitable for children, adults, and seniors of all ages who dare to bring me to life. Inexpensive indoor and outdoor water-base acrylic paints are readily available at all craft stores.
Backyard Mushroom Dimension:
* Weight: 1 lbs.
Backyard Mushroom Features:
* Made from clay
* Fired ceramics
* Create with paints or gluing buttons, coins, sequences, glitter, patches or fabric
* Paint using your own acrylic stains (craft stores)
* Spray your own clear gloss or matte finish (craft stores)
* Easily touch up when needed
* Great activity for all children, adults and seniors
* Excellent activity for individuals, parties and groups
* Made in the USA
For those who have a kiln or access to a ceramic shop all unfinished or paintable bisque has been fired to a cone of 04. These can be painted with Mayco Stroke & Coat wonderglaze for bisque, Duncan Concepts and other ceramic paint companies with specially designed underglaze paints for bisque and fired at a cone of 06.
Backyard Mushroom Key Points:
* Makes a beautiful indoor or outdoor figurines, statues or ornaments