I'm Sequoia Sam and I'm backyard tree ent ready to paint ceramic sculpture. I can used as lawn garden ornaments or a decorative small garden pot. If your looking for creative wedding ideas, I make beautiful garden wedding centerpieces. I'm here for your own creativity and ready to be painted. Be your own creative artist as I'm a great activity for individuals, groups or parties. I'm suitable for children, adults and seniors of all ages who dare to bring me to life. Inexpensive indoor and outdoor water-base acrylic paints are readily available at all craft stores.
* Photo is a representation from the mold company of the detail and an idea of what this item can look like when painted. This item is still ceramic bisque for you to paint and create however you would like.
* Sequoia Sam will be shipped in 2 pieces due to unsuccessful shipping when top and bottom pieces are connected. Both top and bottom pieces are much easier to paint by themselves and are easily assembled with clear epoxies, silicon and ceramic glues.
Garden Tree Ent Dimension:
* 19 1/2"H
* 6 3/4"D
* Depth of top part of ent 12"
* Weight: 4 lbs.
Tree Ent Features:
* Made from clay
* Fired ceramics
* Create yourself with paints or gluing buttons, coins, sequences, glitter, patches or fabric
* Paint using your own acrylic stains (craft stores)
* Spray your own clear gloss or matte finish (craft stores)
* Easily touch up when needed
* Great activity for all children, adults and seniors
* Excellent activity for individuals, parties and groups
Tree Ent Key Points:
* Makes a beautiful indoor figurine, statue or ornament
* Outside use should be in shade away from fading from sun
* Not mass produced
* Made in the USA
For those who have a kiln or access to a ceramic shop all unfinished or paintable bisque has been fired to a cone of 04. These can be painted with Mayco Stroke & Coat wonderglaze for bisque, Duncan Concepts and other ceramic paint companies with specially designed underglaze paints for bisque and fired at a cone of 06.