Hi, my name is Inky Cap and I'm a ceramics ready to paint lawn mushroom decorative sculpture. I think I'm called Inky because my best friends are trolls and they're awfully stinky. I stand 7" tall and I'm here for your creativity and am ready to be painted. Be your own creative artist as I'm a great activity for individuals, groups or parties. I'm suitable for children, adults, and seniors of all ages who dare to bring me to life. Inexpensive indoor and outdoor water-base acrylic paints are readily available at all craft stores.
Lawn Mushroom Dimension:
* Weight: 1 lbs.
Lawn Mushroom Features:
* Made from clay
* Fired ceramics
* Create with paints or gluing buttons, coins, sequences, glitter, patches or fabric
* Paint using your own acrylic stains (craft stores)
* Spray your own clear gloss or matte finish (craft stores)
* Easily touch up when needed
* Great activity for all children, adults and seniors
* Excellent activity for individuals, parties and groups
* Made in the USA
For those who have a kiln or access to a ceramic shop all unfinished or paintable bisque has been fired to a cone of 04. These can be painted with Mayco Stroke & Coat wonderglaze for bisque, Duncan Concepts and other ceramic paint companies with specially designed underglaze paints for bisque and fired at a cone of 06.
Lawn Mushroom Key Points:
* Makes a beautiful indoor or outdoor figurines, statues or ornaments