I'm Hickory Huck and I'm a garden tree ent unpainted bisque ceramic statue. I can used as a garden art sculpture or even a decorative bud vase for your dining room table. If your looking for outdoor wedding reception ideas, I make beautiful wedding table decorations or fascinating centerpieces for garden weddings. I'm here for your own creativity and ready to be painted. Be your own creative artist as I'm a great activity for individuals, groups or parties. I'm suitable for children, adults and seniors of all ages who dare to bring me to life. Inexpensive indoor and outdoor water-base acrylic paints are readily available at all craft stores.
Please note: Photo is a representation from the mold company of the detail and an idea of what this item can look like when painted. This item is still ceramic bisque for you to paint and create however you would like.
Garden Tree Ent Dimension:
* Dimensions: 17"H x 6"W x 4"D
* Weight: 2 lbs.
Tree Ent Features:
* Made from clay
* Fired ceramics
* Create yourself with paints or gluing buttons, coins, sequences, glitter, patches or fabric
* Paint using your own acrylic stains (craft stores)
* Spray your own clear gloss or matte finish (craft stores)
* Easily touch up when needed
* Great activity for all children, adults and seniors
* Excellent activity for individuals, parties and groups
Tree Ent Key Points:
* Makes a beautiful indoor figurine, statue or ornament
* Outside use should be in shade away from fading from sun
* Not mass produced
* Made in the USA
For those who have a kiln or access to a ceramic shop all unfinished or paintable bisque has been fired to a cone of 04. These can be painted with Mayco Stroke & Coat wonderglaze for bisque, Duncan Concepts and other ceramic paint companies with specially designed underglaze paints for bisque and fired at a cone of 06.
Product option: Can be ordered with top hole to be used as a vase or with out hole for a statuary.