This Old Woodland Gnome's Lost Boot Unpainted Ceramic Bisque planter is still searching for his owner after all these years. If you see one of our woodland gnomes without his boot tell him where he can find it. This unique planter needs to be glazed inside for real plants. Our woodland boot is just waiting for a decorative flower arrangement. This old woodland gnome's lost boot stands 7" tall, 9" long and 4 1/2" wide and weighs about a pound. I'm here for your creativity and I'm ready to be painted. Be your own creative artist as I'm a great activity for individuals, groups or parties. I'm suitable for children, adults and seniors of all ages who dare to bring me to life. Inexpensive indoor and outdoor water-base acrylic paints are readily available at all craft stores.
Gnome's Lost Boot Dimension:
* 7" tall
* 9" long
* 4 1/2 "wide
* Weight: about 1 lbs.
Gnome's Lost Boot Features:
* Made from clay
* Fired ceramics
* Create with paints or gluing buttons, coins, sequences, glitter, patches or fabric
* Paint using your own acrylic stains (craft stores)
* Spray your own clear gloss or matte finish (craft stores)
* Easily touch up when needed
* Great activity for all children, adults and seniors
* Excellent activity for individuals, parties and groups
* Made in the USA
For those who have a kiln or access to a ceramic shop all unfinished or paintable bisque has been fired to a cone of 04. These can be painted with Mayco Stroke & Coat wonderglaze for bisque, Duncan Concepts and other ceramic paint companies with specially designed underglaze paints for bisque and fired at a cone of 06.
Gnome's Lost Boot Key Points:
* Makes a beautiful indoor figurine, statue or ornament
* Makes an excellent decorative planter for flowers and dried flower arrangements