Hello my name is Atticus and I'm a paint your own cute ceramic bisque small alligator sculpture. I'm a pretty small fella standing about 7" tall. I need your help as I'm sort of lost. I'm not sure if I came from the Bayou, Everglades or some swamp. I'm rather harmless and I'm looking to take residents in your special rock or water garden feature. I'm looking for a unique personality with different stylish colors so are you up for the challenge? Could you be the creative artist that could bring me to life for your garden setting? I'm a great activity for children and adults of all ages looking for a cool craft for holidays, events, parties or any type of gatherings. I also make an excellent gift for that special occasion. Beautiful indoor and outdoor water-base acrylic paints are available at most craft stores.
Please note: Photo is a representation from the mold company of the detail and an idea of what this item can look like when painted. This item is still ceramic bisque for you to paint and create however you would like.
* 7" tall
* 6" long
* 4" wide
* Weight: .75 lbs
* Made from clay
* Fired ceramics
* Create with paints or gluing buttons, coins, sequences, glitter, patches or fabric
* Paint using your own acrylic stains (craft stores)
* Spray your own clear gloss or matte finish (craft stores)
* Easily touch up when needed
* Great activity for all children, adults and seniors
* Excellent activity for individuals, parties and groups
* Made in the USA
For those who have a kiln or access to a ceramic shop all unfinished or paintable bisque has been fired to a cone of 04. These can be painted with Mayco Stroke & Coat wonderglaze for bisque, Duncan Concepts and other ceramic paint companies with specially designed underglaze paints for bisque and fired at a cone of 06.
Alligator Key Points:
* Be a creative artist
* waiting for a personable personality
* Great for gifts
* Makes a beautiful indoor figurine, statue or ornament