SHIPPING PRICE INCLUDED :
This edge rock price includes delivery
Our pool waterfalls decorative boulder edge rocks
are 45" long and designed to give your pool waterfalls a gorgeous finished look. These decorative edge rocks
not only gives your waterfalls more of a completed look but can be used in different combinations to achieve the desired length for your pool waterfall feature. These decorative edge rocks are designed just for your pool's edge and hang down over the side. Also, our edge rocks are easy to cut to fit the radius of your pool. These artificial waterfall edge rocks
are made from a light weight, and extremely strong synthetic material that looks completely natural and realistic. Create your own tropical pool oasis with our outstanding collection of pool waterfall edge rocks.
1.This decorative edge rock is size for our larger pool waterfalls. The larger or higher side is designed to fit against the side of the waterfalls.
2. The shipping price of $77.80
is included in the price.
SWIMMING POOL EDGE ROCK DIMENSIONS:
- 45.5" Length
- 19.5" Width
- 10" Height
- Approx. Weight: 13 lbs.
- 4" overhang into pool
EDGE ROCK KEY POINTS:
- Made from polyurethane and a special formulation of polyurea
- Made with real rock particles
- Flexible material allows our products to be cut, or modified to fit in just about any situation
- Stands up well to both heat and cold environments, therefore requiring no winterizing
- Hand-made and hand-colored giving each item its own unique look
- Design you own personal pool waterfall kit
- Excellent for increasing or decreasing size to your pool waterfalls
- Ships by Freight Truck
GET A DISCOUNT : Additional shipping discounts will apply to other artificial rock products such as rock ponds, pool waterfalls and faux rocks when combined with this edge rock
Left Top:American Grey - Right Top: Arizona Brown
Left Bottom: Castle Rock - Right Bottom: Outback Sunset
- Comes in four colors
- Outback Sunset contains red
- Castle Rock contains brown
- Coloration will vary from each rock
CLICK HERE for blog on colors