Hi my name is Bumbsie and I'm a bumble bee unpainted ceramic bisque patio light decoration craft. I stand 6? tall and my top is 2 3/4" in diameter to fit your favorite scented candle for your patio, porch, deck or gazebo. I'm here for your creativity and I'm ready to be painted. Be your own creative artist as I'm a great activity for individuals, groups or parties. I'm suitable for children, adults and seniors of all ages who dare to bring me to life. Inexpensive indoor and outdoor water-base acrylic paints are readily available at all craft stores.
Bumble Bee Dimension:
* 8 1/2"W
* Weight: 1 lbs.
Bumble Bee Features:
* Made from clay
* Fired ceramics
* Paint using your own acrylic stains (craft stores)
* Spray your own clear gloss or matte finish (craft stores)
* Easily touch up when needed
* Great activity for all children, adults and seniors
* Excellent activity for individuals, parties and groups
* Made in the USA
For those who have a kiln or access to a ceramic shop all unfinished or paintable bisque has been fired to a cone of 04. These can be painted with Mayco Stroke & Coat wonderglaze for bisque, Duncan Concepts and other ceramic paint companies with specially designed underglaze paints for bisque and fired at a cone of 06.
Bumble Bee Key Points:
* Makes a beautiful figurine, statue or ornament
* Makes an excellent decorative candlelight holder for gazebos, decks, porches and patios.